The Redbrick Way
· Goal Setting & Business Needs Assessment
· Employee Engagement, Client & Customer Review
· Timeline, Resources, & Vendor Management
· Financial Analysis; Existing vs. New Opportunities
· Property Tours & Site Proposals
· Space Planning & Functionality Assessments
· Lease Negotiation & Execution
· Move & Site Launch Coordination
· Owner-User Investment Review & Needs Assessment
· Property Financing Forecasts & Recommendations
· Employee, Client, & Customer Considerations
· Space Planning & Functionality Assessment
· Property Condition Reports & Code Compliance
· Build-Out & Capital Improvement Guidance
· Acquisition Closing & Move-In Coordination
· Market & Demographic Evaluations
· Multi-Tenant Building Lease & Income Review
· Customized Financial Analysis
· Risk Management
· Financing Alternatives
· Property Condition & Environmental Assessment
· Acquisition Closing & Project Launch
Each client faces challenges and opportunities specific to their business. The inaugural step explores your past experiences and begins discussions for potential future opportunities.
The discovery phase combines the exploratory results with current market intelligence, yielding a
thorough understanding of your business and project goals.
After we have confirmed your locational, financial, and functional requirements and established target
outcomes, we strategize with team members and launch the search in a well-defined direction.
Our firm is dedicated to achieving the desired end-result which requires a commitment to managing a systematic and timely project. A proven process combined with stakeholder collaboration helps achieve exceptional outcomes.